Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shout out!

I just want to give a shout out to my wonderful mother who's birthday just recently passed on June 10th, and to my little brother who just graduated high school!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing, and the best mom I could have wished for. I love you sooo much, and I know you are always looking out for me. I can't wait until you and Dad come visit me in Fez at the end of my trip... I have already begun planning where I am going to take you guys! I just want to warn you... the mint tea is VERY sweet, and I know you like your tea unsweetened... it seems as though they make up for the heat by eating a lot of sweets, and putting a huge amount of sugar in everything. They do have strong turkish coffee, and we all know you need your coffee in the mornings, so you should be fine! ;) hehe I LOVE YOU!

Lachlan, Congrats again! I know you must be enjoying all those graduation parties! I really wish I could have been at your graduation, but im glad Sophie was able to come to part of it... We all know you would be looking for her in the audience anyways... :p Good luck with your summer plans, and in the meantime, enjoy the time you have without deadlines. The weather must be beautiful in Boston right now, and I hope you take this time to get to know our wonderful city! Don't forget to spend a little time with Mom and Dad! As much as they want you out of the house as soon as possible, they will miss you when you leave for another city... so try and make the time count (after all, you're not that special)! ;)


LOVE YOU GUYS!